- Poster presentation
- Open Access
A network model of neural activity in essential tremor
© Yousif et al. 2015
- Published: 4 December 2015
- Deep Brain Stimulation
- Movement Disorder
- Essential Tremor
- Local Field Potential
- Unwanted Side Effect
NY is funded by a medical research grant from the BUPA Foundation.
- Baizabal-Carvallo JF, Kagnoff MN, Jimenez-Shahed J, Fekete R, Jankovic J: The safety and efficacy of thalamic deep brain stimulation in essential tremor: 10 years and beyond. J Neurol Neurosurg Psychiatry. 2014, 85: 567-572.PubMedView ArticleGoogle Scholar
- Deuschl G, Raethjen J, Hellriegel H, Elble R: Treatment of patients with essential tremor. Lancet Neurol. 2011, 10 (2): 148-161.PubMedView ArticleGoogle Scholar
- Raethjen J, Deuschl G: The oscillating central network of Essential tremor. Clin Neurophysiol. 2012, 123 (1): 61-64.PubMedView ArticleGoogle Scholar
- Wilson HR, Cowan JD: Excitatory and inhibitory interactions in localized populations of model neurons. Biophys J. 1972, 12 (1): 1-24.PubMedPubMed CentralView ArticleGoogle Scholar
This article is published under license to BioMed Central Ltd. This is an Open Access article distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0), which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited. The Creative Commons Public Domain Dedication waiver (http://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/) applies to the data made available in this article, unless otherwise stated.